Processing the personal data you provide:
Andrew Kolláth, entrepreneur hereinafter referred to as the “Data Controller”.
Address: 1117 Budapest, Hungary Nandorfejervari street 14.
Tax number: 67296620-1-43
EU Tax number: HU67296620
Registration Court: the Company Court of the Metropolitan Court of Budapest – hereinafter referred to as the “The Court“.
Please read carefully this Privacy Notice (hereinafter referred to as the “Information note“), which describes our practices regarding the processing of your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (the GDPR, i.e. Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council). This Notice applies to persons who use the services of the Data Controller as consumers (you). It describes how the Data Controller collects, uses and, in certain cases, shares your personal data with third parties and provides information about your “data subject” rights in relation to data processing.
The Data Controller is committed to protecting the personal data and privacy of individuals visiting this website. This notice and statement is primarily about the confidentiality and protection of personal data of customers via the Internet, but also includes visitors to the site. We summarise how the owner may collect and use information about you. The data will not be disclosed to unauthorised persons and will only be used in the manner set out in this notice.
In specific cases, the purpose of the processing may be modified in the contracts, subject to the conditions set out in the contract.
This notice provides you with important information about the protection of your personal data and your rights. If you the user do not accept these terms and conditions, you have the right to suspend the use of the website and to stop browsing without providing any personal data.
Responsibility and contact details of the data controller
1.1 Information on data management
Andrew Kollath entrepreneur is the Data Controller for the data processing described in this Notice.
|Andrew Kollath, entrepreneur
Address: 1117 Budapest, Hungary Nandorfejervari street 14.
Your personal data is information that identifies you, such as your surname, first name, nationality, telephone number, postal address, e-mail address. Your personal information is collected voluntarily by the owner when you browse the site, indicating in each case the data that you need to provide in order to achieve the purpose. If you do not wish to provide this data, you will not be able to access certain functions and services of the site. The collection of optional data serves to better understand user needs and to improve the website and its services.
The Owner shall take all measures to ensure that the personal data it processes is accurate and up-to-date.
The following personal data is processed:
- Surname, first name, company name and contact name.
- Head office address, mailing address
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- System information (IP address, system version, resolution, statistics on the pages viewed on the website, browsing habits, behaviour patterns)
Duration of data processing:
- 4 years from the last login for profile data
- With reference to the data on purchases is 8 years, according to the Hungarian Accounting Act Paragraph 169/2.
Conditions for data transfer
The Data Controller may, to the extent necessary, transfer the data processed by it to persons and companies designated by it and operating in the following areas:
- Data processing
- Legal representation
- Bodies entitled by law to handle disputes
- Claims management
Companies or persons involved in data processing or data handling
The owner, Andrew Kollath entrepreneur, is the data controller. In addition to the owner, other companies are involved in the processing and storage of contracted customers’ data.
Which companies are involved in data processing?
The companies involved in the data processing in the course of the Owner’s activities:
It is necessary to list all service providers where personal data are displayed:
- Google Inc.: 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA additional contact details, mailing system, data and file storage in the cloud, online document management, and associated services Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google AdSense, Google AdWords, YouTube, Blogger, Chrome browser support – Google’s privacy and data protection principles.
- In specific cases, the contract may include additional data processors or companies.
Data ownership rights and enforcement
If you do not want your personal data to be used to communicate commercial offers, you have the right to object to this without giving any reason. You must send your request for deletion to the Data Controller in writing, by e-mail or by post, to the contact details indicated in the Imprint.
Management of cookies (cookie)
For more information about the management of cookies, please see the Cookie Statement.
- Data Processor: a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or any other body that processes personal data on behalf of the controller
- Data processing: any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, structuring, storage, adaptation, alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure, transmission, dissemination, making available by other means, alignment, combination, restriction, erasure, destruction
- Data Transfer: making personal data processed by the Data Controller available to third parties
- Data protection incident: a breach of security resulting in the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of, or access to, personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed
- GTCs: the General Terms and Conditions of the Data Controller, published on the website, which set out the rules for the sale of products and services by the Data Controller
- Identifiable natural person: a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to one or more factors specific to his or her physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity, such as name, identification number, location data, online identifier, etc.
- Recipient: a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or any other body with whom personal data are communicated, whether or not a third party
- Consent of the data subject: a freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of the data subject’s wishes by which he or she signifies his or her agreement to the processing of personal data concerning him or her by means of a statement or an unambiguous act of affirmation
- Data subject: a natural person identified or identifiable on the basis of any information
- Users: visitors to the websites operated by the Data Controller and accessible via the website https://www.design2wp.com and other addresses specified therein
- Third party: a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or any other body other than the data subject, the controller, the processor or the persons who, under the direct authority of the controller or processor, are authorised to process personal data
- Authority: National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information (headquarters: 1125 Budapest, Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor 22/c., phone: 06-1 391-1400, fax: 06-1 391-1410, e-mail: , website: naih.hu)
- Partner/Customer: a natural person who enters into a contract with the Data Controller for the sale of a product or the provision of a service, other than on a website
- Registration: the recording of personal data of the website user, whereby the user creates a user account
- Personal Data: any information relating to the data subject
- Service: the product sales and other services provided by the Data Controller to its Customers, Partners and Users on the Website or otherwise, as detailed in the GTC
- Website: the websites operated by the Data Controller and accessible from Andrew Kollath entrepreneur and other addresses specified the Website